CAMPTOCAMP COMPANY PROFILE
Since 2006, Camptocamp has been the first official Gold Odoo partner. We deliver Odoo solutions primarily to small and medium-sized companies (SME) in Switzerland, France and Germany.
Camptocamp delivers services to four distinct markets :
- Geospatial Solutions (Geographic Information Systems)
- Business Solutions (ERP enterprise management)
- Infrastructure Solutions (IT infrastructure management)
- Subscriptions Solutions (subscription consulting and sales in Open Source environments)and has been heavily involved in the ERP solution community, notably through the founding of the Odoo Community Association (OCA), one of the largest open-source communities in the world.
This senior position carries responsibilities for the relationships we manage with our customers and offers a great deal of personal freedom and initiative to do this. The work covers a wide spread of BA and consulting skills.
Summary of the main aspects of the work:
- Manage the customer’s expectations, demands and Odoo implementations across the life-time of their projects
- Coordinate the smooth transition from project work to a production environment with support and maintenance
- Provide advice and direction for Odoo solution design and ensure best fit with the customer’s requirements, coordinating with architects and the project manager
- Participate actively in scoping, estimating and structuring a project stream, business area or application, including the management of a budget
- Develop requirements with the customer using business analysis techniques, make sure the context and functionality are described clearly and approved
- Coordinate the input to development teams and ensure the quality of all deliveries to customers, including implementation of continuous releases
- Track changes in a structured way and manage all outcomes of those changes
- Develop new projects, leads and business opportunities with sales and project management including pre-sales activities
You are a good communicator who brings understanding to the relationship between customers and IT service suppliers. You understand the vision and strategic goals of Camptocamp and you engage in the successful implementation of those goals. Working independently and productively delivering added value to your customers is your top motivation.
Specifically you have:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science or business IT
- Formal training as a BA with skills in requirements engineering, specifications, testing
- 2 to 3 years of experience in IT project management or project work as a BA
- In-depth knowledge of business processes with detailed experience in at least one business function
- Oral and written fluency in German and English
Additionally you may have:
- Practical experience with ERP systems
- Accounting experience
- technical knowledge, for example with scripts and data migration
- ITIL knowledge
- PMP/PMI, Scrum Master or other project management qualification
- French or Swiss-German
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT CAMPTOCAMP SA
Camptocamp is a recognised ‘Great place to work’. We have a great atmosphere in our offices with a kind of start-up enthusiasm and energy. People are open and supportive, always willing to provide help and offer alternative ideas and solutions. We value creativity and initiative.
We are building on our successful business model and are expanding with new and growing offices in Olten, Paris and Munich.
Additionally Odoo is achieving rapid growth in the ERP market generating exciting and positive career opportunities as the product gains more maturity.
Some more highlights are:
- Detailed onboarding programme and introduction to Odoo
- The opportunity to shape the future of Odoo, our customer solutions and the OCA community
- Work directly and autonomously with customers
- An advantageous pension scheme
- A modern suite of tools and working environment
- Shared values of respect, pragmatism, innovation and openness
- 10-day paternity leave
Please apply now using the form below, or by mailing us using the address job [at] camptocamp [dot] com and send us your motivation letter including your availability, CV, copies of diplomas, work certificates and references.
We really look forward to hearing from you!