Official Odoo « Gold » partner since 2006, Linuxland (member of Camptocamp Group) has been closely involved in the Odoo community and has been awarded the Best Contributor Award three years in a row. Our company has now a solid command of the solution: a participatory methodology, an adapted infrastructure and numerous recognized references guarantee our customers the optimal conditions for any integration projects.
To complement its Odoo dev team, Camptocamp Business Solutions team is looking for an Odoo developer. In this key position, you will analyze, design, develop, maintain quality through Continuous Integration, deploy and provide support on applications throughout our project process. Are you interested in business applications? Would you like to work in an innovative environment and be a part of Open Source communities? If so, join our dynamic, stimulating and service-oriented team!
- Work with skilled and supportive colleagues in one of our small dev teams;
- 2 week sprints, distraction-free to help focus on developments;
- Homogeneous development workflow on the projects with Docker and Continuous Integration;
- Possibility to be involved in devops on our platform using techs such as Rancher, Grafana, Kibana;
- Ubuntu as your OS. Open source as your spirit. Participation in the Odoo and OCA communities.
- Analyze customer needs, design and build solutions with Odoo
- Consistently create quality software that meet specific design and requirements on stated timelines
- Enhance applications, develop and configure features and functionalities that support business requirements
- Release and deploy the applications on our platform
- Assist the technical support team to ensure 3rd level support
- Be involved in the Odoo project and community
- Python programming
- SQL language
- Use of relational database management systems such as PostgreSQL
- Experience with other ERP systems, a plus
- Experience working on Linux system, a plus
- Knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle in an Agile environment, quality assurance and software testing, a plus
- Fluent English (written and spoken), proficiency in French a plus
- 2 years of experience in Odoo development
- Computer engineering diploma or equivalent
- Motivated, detail-oriented, responsible
- Ability to work under limited supervision and in a fast-paced team/environment
- Ability to work remotely, as our teams are spread across several offices and countries
- Passion for software design and development
- Strong interest in Open Source
- Immediately or to be agreed upon.
- Münich, Germany (remote possible)
- According to qualifications and experience
Please send your application including a motivation letter, CV, copies of diplomas, work certificates and references by email at job [at] camptocamp [dot] com or online using the form below.